Whilst a mass e-mail carrier like Gmail is in style, recognizable, and user-friendly, it’s lacking one essential factor: your branding. By means of the usage of SiteGround e-mail in conjunction with your area identify, you’ll be able to have an e-mail cope with that appears skilled and showcases authority. Plus, with suave integration gear, you’ll be able to nonetheless use Gmail (or every other e-mail shopper) to regulate your e-mail. Or, you’ll be able to choose to stay your branded webmail become independent from the remainder of your e-mail through the usage of SiteGround’s built-in webmail portal.
On this article, we’re going to stroll you thru the right way to arrange an e-mail cope with on SiteGround, the right way to in finding your webmail, and what to do if you wish to attach it to every other e-mail shopper. Spoiler alert: It’s all ridiculously simple.
SiteGround E mail and Web site Gear
Let’s get started through coming into SiteGround and having access to the Web site Gear. After going to SiteGround.com, the Login hyperlink is at the top-right of the homepage. After logging in, you’ll see a web page that appears very similar to this:
Navigate to Internet sites, then click on Web site Gear to the appropriate of the web page you’ll be operating with.
Then, you’ll be dropped at a web page that appears like this:
Alongside the left sidebar, you’ll see the other Web site Gear you’ll be able to get admission to:
- Dashboard: Pin regularly used gear to the highest, like WordPress set up or the document supervisor. See web page knowledge and statistics at a look.
- Web site: Get admission to the web page’s document supervisor and different control methods, like FTP and MySQL.
- Safety: Get admission to safety gear, like your backups and the web page scanner.
- Pace: Get admission to your caching services and products and Cloudflare.
- WordPress: Set up and organize a WordPress web page, create a staging web page, migrate a web page, and extra.
- Area: Get admission to and edit your domain names.
- E mail: Arrange and organize accounts, or attach your area to a pro Gmail account.
- Statistics: See site visitors, error, and get admission to logs.
- Devs: Get admission to developer gear, just like the PHP supervisor and the app installer.
For the needs of this newsletter, we’re going to be operating within the E mail segment.
Tips on how to Set Up E mail on SiteGround
Regardless of which SiteGround web hosting plan you’re on you’ll be able to create an infinite selection of unfastened e-mail accounts connected for your area identify. From the SiteGround homepage, cross to Internet sites and choose Web site Gear subsequent to the only you need to create an e-mail cope with for (when you’re no longer there already).
Then, within the lefthand sidebar, choose E mail and navigate to Accounts.
Create an E mail Account
Within the Create New E mail Account segment, beneath Account Title, sort the e-mail cope with you need to make use of. Be aware that it’s going to mechanically finish with the area of the web page you’re operating beneath. You’ll be able to do one thing like [email protected] or lend a [email protected].
Subsequent, you’ll create a password or have the device generate one for you. While you’re finished, click on Create.
You will have to get a notification that claims your e-mail cope with used to be created.
Arrange an E mail Account
Every SiteGround e-mail account comes with its personal settings. Get admission to the settings to your e-mail account through going to Arrange E mail Accounts and clicking at the 3-Dot icon at the appropriate. That can deliver up the settings menu.
That is the place you’ll be able to log in to webmail and alter your password, replace your quota, regulate your mail configuration or delete an e-mail cope with you not want.
Tips on how to Use SiteGround E mail
On this segment, we’ll display you the right way to log in to the webmail portal, the right way to arrange get admission to thru every other e-mail shopper, and the right way to ahead your emails to a extra handy cope with.
Tips on how to Log In to SiteGround Webmail
Head again to that Arrange E mail Accounts segment and click on the 3-Dot Movements button to the appropriate of the e-mail cope with. Choose Log in to Webmail.
That is the place the SiteGround webmail interface can also be accessed. As you’ll be able to see under, it has the entire options you’d be expecting from an e-mail shopper:
On the other hand, you’ll be able to log in to webmail through going for your area and including /webmail to the tip of it (yourdomain.com/webmail). Then, you’ll simply input your e-mail cope with and password to log in. And bear in mind, that is the password you put for this actual e-mail cope with, no longer your number one SiteGround password.
Tips on how to Configure a Non-Gmail E mail Shopper
SiteGround means that you can mechanically or manually configure your e-mail. Simply cross to Arrange E mail Accounts > Movements > Mail Configuration.
You’ll see a pop-up that may will let you choose a mail shopper to configure, and while you’ve made your variety, click on Create.
Should you’ve selected a mail shopper that works together with your device, it will have to be lovely simple to get it arrange. As an example, after I selected Home windows Reside Mail, I couldn’t even open the document that used to be downloaded. But if I decided on the iOS/MacOS possibility, I used to be ready to open the downloaded document, which induced me to search out and approve the Profile in Machine Personal tastes, which I may then choose to put in, pre-filled out.
Tips on how to Configure SiteGround E mail The use of Gmail
There’s additionally some way to make use of your Gmail account to test your SiteGround e-mail, which is able to lend a hand streamline your day-to-day admin. After signing into your Gmail account, hit the Equipment icon at the top-right and choose See All Settings.
Choose the Accounts and Import tab alongside the highest. Below the Test Mail From Different Accounts segment, click on Upload a Mail Account.
Within the yellow pop-up field, input your SiteGround e-mail cope with and click on Subsequent.
At the subsequent display, the best choice to be had for SiteGround customers is Import Emails From My Different Account (POP3), which will have to already be decided on. Click on Subsequent.
At the subsequent display, input the next knowledge:
- Username: That is your complete e-mail cope with.
- Password: That is your SiteGround e-mail account password, no longer your primary password to log in to SiteGround. If you’ll be able to’t bring it to mind, you’ll must replace it through going to Internet sites > Web site Gear > E mail > Accounts > Arrange E mail Accounts > Movements > Trade Password. Save this! It’s possible you’ll want it once more within the subsequent segment.
- POP Server: To find yours through going to Internet sites > Web site Gear > E mail > Accounts > Arrange E mail Accounts > Movements > Mail Configuration > Guide Settings. The Incoming Server and Outgoing Server will have to be the similar – use that.
- Port: Trade this to 995.
- The Depart a Replica… is not obligatory relying for your personal tastes.
- Test the field to the left of At all times Use a Protected Connection…
While you’re finished, click on Upload Account. If it used to be a success, you will have to see this:
Sending Mail From Gmail As Your SiteGround Deal with
After you’ve configured your SiteGround e-mail with Gmail, you may have the solution to ship mail out of your Gmail account as your area e-mail cope with. Choose the Sure possibility when you’re desirous about that and click on Subsequent.
Make a decision if you wish to deal with the SiteGround cope with as an alias — Google has extra details about that here. Click on Subsequent Step while you’re able.
At the subsequent web page, input the next knowledge:
- SMTP Server: This is similar server you used when configuring Gmail. As a reminder, in finding it through going to Internet sites > Web site Gear > E mail > Accounts > Arrange E mail Accounts > Movements > Mail Configuration > Guide Settings. You need what’s indexed in Incoming Server and Outgoing Server.
- Port: Trade this to 465.
- Username: That is your complete e-mail cope with.
- Password: Use the e-mail cope with password you (with a bit of luck) stored.
- Secured Connection The use of SSL: Ensure that that is decided on.
While you’re finished, click on Upload Account. Should you’ve set this up as it should be, you’ll get a verification e-mail from Gmail to approve.
Tips on how to Set Up E mail Forwarding
If you wish to ship emails from a SiteGround cope with to every other e-mail cope with, you’ll be able to set that up throughout the Forwarders menu. If you’re in Web site Gear (Homepage > Internet sites > Web site Gear), choose E mail > Forwarders from the left sidebar.
Then, beneath Create New Rule, upload the username of the e-mail cope with (the primary section, sooner than the @) within the Ahead All Messages Despatched To field.
In the end, within the To E mail Deal with field, input the entire e-mail cope with the place you need the mail to head, after which click on Create while you’re finished.
Should you set it up as it should be, you’ll see one thing like this:
Wrapping Up The use of SiteGround E mail
I’ve labored with a number of webmail portals prior to now. A lot of them have made it a headache to get arrange with every other e-mail shopper. SiteGround rises above the ones with a wildly user-friendly Web site Gear segment. You’ll be able to arrange as many e-mail addresses as you need and dictate how they behave. Then you’ll be able to merely delete them while you not want them. Even supposing you’ve by no means finished the rest with webmail and branded emails prior to now, you’ll in finding the right way to arrange e-mail on SiteGround painless.
Have you ever used SiteGround E mail services and products? We’d love to listen to about your enjoy!
The put up How to Set Up, Configure, and Forward SiteGround Email gave the impression first on Elegant Themes Blog.WordPress Web Design