Have you ever ever skilled the disappointment of seeking to print a very powerful e-mail from Gmail or a file at once out of your iPhone, handiest to be halted via the ‘No AirPrint Printers Discovered’ error message?
This factor has develop into in particular not unusual following the iOS 17 replace, leaving many iPhone customers at a loss for words. Should you’re encountering the similar downside, learn on to peer if our proposed answers can assist unravel your factor.
Take a look at This First…
Sooner than delving deeper into technical fixes, it’s value making an allowance for that the problem would possibly stem from easy oversights to your settings. A couple of fundamental exams can regularly unravel the issue, so let’s be certain those basics are in position:
- Disable Plane Mode: This mode cuts off all wi-fi communications, which may well be hindering your skill to print.
- Turn on Wi-Fi: AirPrint calls for a Wi-Fi connection to be in contact along with your printer, so be sure that it’s became on.
- Replace iOS: Out of date tool can result in compatibility problems, so be certain your iPhone’s iOS is up-to-the-minute.
- Activate Bluetooth: Whilst AirPrint essentially makes use of Wi-Fi, having Bluetooth enabled can occasionally enhance connectivity with sure printers.
If, after those steps, you’re nonetheless dealing with the similar factor, don’t concern – we’ve extra answers forward.
If It Nonetheless Doesn’t Paintings, Take a look at the Following:
The next procedure targets to reset the Bonjour community, a machine utilized by Apple to regulate printer connectivity.
- Flip off the printer.
- Flip off your telephone.
- Flip off your router for 15 seconds, then flip it on once more
- Flip for your telephone and stay up for it to connect with Wi-Fi.
- Flip at the printer.
One Extra Factor to Take a look at:
If you’re the use of a VPN, take a look at turning it off as neatly, or imagine deleting any VPN profiles you’ve gotten.
To delete VPN profiles, do the next:
- Navigate to Settings > Common. Scroll down and faucet on ‘VPN & Instrument Control.’
- Within, faucet on ‘VPN,’ then faucet the data icon subsequent to the VPN and make a choice ‘Delete VPN.’