There used to be a time when companies wanted to shop for pricey barcode tool to create barcodes for his or her merchandise. However it’s now not the case anymore as you’ll be able to simply create barcodes from product codes thru Google Sheets.
This option is particularly helpful for startups and small-medium-sized companies that run on a restricted finances and sources.
On this put up, I can information you in the course of the procedure of making barcodes out of your product codes with the assistance of Google Sheets. Let’s get began.
- Get started a brand new spreadsheet in Google Sheet.
- Refill the primary 3 cells with “Product Identify“, “Product ID“, and “Barcode” respectively.
- Make a choice Cellular C to spotlight all the C Column, grasp Command (Mac) or Keep an eye on (Home windows), then click on “Barcode” to unselect that individual cellular.
- With the remainder of the column highlighted, click on Fonts at the most sensible menu and choose Extra fonts.
- Kind “Libre Barcode” after which choose “Libre Barcode 39” from the consequences.
- Make a choice the primary cellular beneath Barcode, which is C2, and input this method:
=IF(B2<>"","*"&B2&"*",""). What this method does is if cellular B2 isn’t empty, it’s going to then generate a barcode for it.
- Unmarried-click cellular C2, after which drag it down (via the ground proper nook) to duplicate the method to extra rows.
Checking out the sheet
Let’s give what we’ve created a check.
Input a product, then apply with a product code (numbers best), and the respective product’s barcode will have to be mechanically generated for you.
The put up Easy methods to Generate Barcodes in Google Sheets seemed first on Hongkiat.WordPress Website Development Source: https://www.hongkiat.com/blog/google-sheets-create-barcode/