It may seem counterintuitive, but there will be times when you need to restrict access to the content on your WordPress site. You can do this through a variety of means. You can make a page private. You can set your site to “noindex”. You can also create landing pages that only select individuals are […]
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress