One of the most important elements of any website is a way for customers or clients to be able to contact you quickly and easily. The most common way of doing this is via a contact form located on a dedicated contact page or placed in a sidebar or footer visible from all pages. Not […]
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress