Developing websites locally can be an attractive proposition for several reasons. For starters, it’s free. If your Internet connection is non-existent or lost you can keep working. You can use localhost as a testing ground for trying out themes or plugins or creating your own. Finally, your sites remain private until you choose to share […]
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress