Setting up XAMPP on your Windows machine is by far no easy feat, but once installed it’s a breeze to run and will save you a bunch of time if you need to run WordPress locally to test themes and plugins. In fact, you’ll forget it’s even there.
- WordPress.com Business Plan Review – What You Get And Is It Worth It? (2019)
- How to Recreate ET’s Layout Pack Previews with Fan-Out Hover Effects in Divi
- Top 3 FlyWheel/WP Engine Alternatives To Avoid the Acquisition Blues
- How to Streamline Web Development Workflow with Yeoman
- Bringing Technology to Our Creatives