Comments aren’t for everybody. On the one hand, they can be an effective way to engage visitors and build a community on your WordPress site. But a comments section can also be a breeding ground for trolls, spam, and links to malware. Want to disable comments on your site? In this post, I’ll show you how… Disabling Comments on a Specific Page or Post Let’s start with disabling comments on a particular page or post, rather than your whole site. On the left sidebar of your WordPress dashboard, open the “Pages” or “Posts” tab. Select “All Pages”, then click onWordPress SEO
- WordPress for Affiliate Marketers: Everything You Need to Know in 2021
- The Best Integrated Marketing Campaigns, According to HubSpot Marketers
- How to Write a Creative Brief in 11 Simple Steps [Examples + Template]
- WordPress vs Blogger: Which Is Better for Your Website?
- Download a FREE Header & Footer for Divi’s Security Services Layout Pack