Depending on whom you ask, you may hear that Google Analytics is either too overwhelming or doesn’t provide enough insight to actually be useful. Finding the elusive Goldilocks zone in WordPress Google Analytics and then delivering that data to your WordPress clients becomes a whole lot easier once you start using Google Analytics Dashboards. Now […]
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress