General best practices for web design are all over the web, but applying those rules to real WordPress sites you’re building is something else entirely. That’s why I tend to write about how to design WordPress sites for different audiences–like designing for global versus local customers, or designing for users based on age. The one-size-fits-all […]
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress