Podcasts have been one of the hottest trends in media over the past few years. If you’re one of the many people who want to enter the podcasting game, you’ll need a website that showcases your podcast to current and potential listeners. No web design experience? No problem! These days, you don’t need to know how to code to make an attractive and easy-to-use site. All you need is a great podcasting WordPress theme. That’s exactly what SecondLine Themes provides with Bolden, a theme designed specifically for podcast sites. Of all the podcasting themes available in the WordPress market, Bolden stands
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress