The next version of WordPress drops today, version 4.9.6, and it is all about data privacy and getting ready for the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You’ve probably been inundated with notifications about updated privacy policies and information on the GDPR the last few weeks and months, which actually went into effect back in […]
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress