So, you run a WordPress site, and your business is driven by your ability to publish content easily in that system. And today, you’re still not quite sure if GDPR applies to you, and how. You don’t collect any personal data, and you don’t process any transactions. You’re in the clear! Right? Well… Maybe not. […]
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress