I was recently working on an article about merging a local brick-and-mortar presence with its digital one. As I put together my argument, I decided to use local businesses from my area as examples in the article. However, I ran into a problem when I started looking for restaurant websites. To start, some of the […]
- Let There Be Light(house)! SmartCrawl Now Integrates Lighthouse SEO Scan Feature
- Here’s Something That Will Captcha Your Attention: Defender’s New Google reCAPTCHA Feature!
- How To Update PHP To The Suggested WordPress Version
- Cloudflare APO Integration Now Available in Hummingbird
- How to Speed Up Slider Revolution in WordPress